An interesting model of our solar system’s path as it travels through space in the Milky Way.
Certainly a departure from usual models that show the Sun as a static object, which it certainly isn’t
I had no idea this was happening. Where are we going?
To fuck some shit up
arguments that should be used against Yahoo buying out Tumblr:
- their initial offer is too low
- possible unnecessary ad space
- stricter regulations
arguments that should not be used against Yahoo buying out Tumblr:
- “TUMBLR IS MEANT FOR OUTCASTS AND WEIRDOS ONLY”
- “NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH OUR SACRED GROUND”
- “FANDOMS UNITE AGAINST FACEBOOKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”